Hi from Paisley, Scotland

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melorac

Reaction score
Hello, I found this site last night, and there was me thinking I was the only one who loved all things derelict, little did I know there is a whole world of us out there.
My main interest, up until now, has been photography so think we can call this natural progression, anyway enough prattle, suffice to say I am glad to be here and looking forward to being a part of the site..........well once I work out how to do that properly that is
Be Good Mx

Welcome to the forum!
So many of these places are so photographic! Not too hard work to get fantastic images!
Look forward to seeing your stuff!

Welcome from the other side of Elderslie, What kind of derelit stuff do you enjoy?

Hello to the other side of Elderslie lol, not sure to be honest, really am new to this,done a bit of photography previous but never focused fully before, had a look out your way yesterday, bird in the hand hotel, checkout my site report and let me know what you think, but be nice. Really want to have another look at Caldwell hospital, you been up there, scary place

Yes read your report, Great pics. I pass it every day and it is such a shame, I have pics of it burning if that would interest you, Many a good night, party, wedding, xmas meal in there. I have been at Caldwell a good few years back, The scariest place I have ever been..... Looks like Castle Greyskull at night and I was conviced there was a light on inside even though it was derelict, We (7 of us in 2 cars) then got chased by a BIG skinhead in a wee Nova down all the icy Sgt Law roads. Not pleasant I tell you, The last time I'll venture there again. Heard storys of tyres getting shot on people's cars that are just walking their dogs... NO THANKS haha

Latest posts

Back