Hi

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robski123

Reaction score
Hello all

I just joined this site following reading this thread https://www.derelictplaces.co.uk/ma...urprise-mansion-nr-maidenhead-nov-2010-a.html which was posted by user J_a_t_33.

Unfortunately the site will not let me PM the user but I am hoping he/she sees this introductory post and gets in touch.

I used to be an employee of Southern Electric working at the Littlewick Green site (aka Mansion) during the years 1992 to 1994 and have very fond memories of working there. It was an impressive site and it is the place I met my first (and late) wife. We used to play croquet and pitch/putt during lunchhours and the social community out of hours was also very good. This was my first real job too!

Anyway, reason for the long introductory post is that the many photos uploaded by user J_a_t_33 on the aforementioned thread do not seem to be loading any more and I wondered if he/she still has those photos and would be willing to send them to me somehow? I see the site (from GoogleEarth) now looks to have been sold and turned inevitably into a housing estate; such a shame.

Anyway, hoping you can get in touch J_a_t_33 ...

Cheers
Robski

Latest posts

Back