Hidden cottage on the main road from colyford to seaton

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leoboiiiii

Reaction score
Hi, I’m knew to this and got shown this by a friend and thought it might be interesting to get any ideas about what it is and if anyone wants to explore it.
Can’t find any photos but planning to go there again soon. Anyway for what it’s worth 😂 the cottage is on the main road from Colyton to seaton up the main road. Here is the location
View attachment 522493
Anyway might be nice to explore. Thanks

Hi, I’m knew to this and got shown this by a friend and thought it might be interesting to get any ideas about what it is and if anyone wants to explore it.
Can’t find any photos but planning to go there again soon. Anyway for what it’s worth 😂 the cottage is on the main road from Colyton to seaton up the main road. Here is the location
View attachment 522493
I clicked on the link but "the requested page cannot be found".
Why don't you explore it and post some photos on here as you know where the location is.

View attachment 522493
as Sam said best thing would be to have a little mooch yourself, this is certainly well out of my patch.
Just have a walk by sometime then have a discrete look over fence / through window, this is often enough to tell you if its worth perusing further.

If you are in doubt if its occupied go back in dark to see if any lights are on etc

as Sam said best thing would be to have a little mooch yourself, this is certainly well out of my patch.
Just have a walk by sometime then have a discrete look over fence / through window, this is often enough to tell you if its worth perusing further.

If you are in doubt if its occupied go back in dark to see if any lights are on etc
Ok thanks for the info I will explore more and see if I can find anything

Back