Hiya fellas form historical Milton Keynes

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trooper30

Reaction score
Hi guys just joined up after hanging aroung the site for a while,.i do a little magnet fishing round here and pull out the odd 303 round or chunk of armour now and again, but these days am looking more into exploring old sites if i can. I think spending 20 years in Milton Keynes where everything is new has give me a thurst for the old and derelict. Im sure theres plenty about in my area, and hope a few of you guys are as well to point me in a few directions. Although i did get a ww2 overlay for google earth that showed me there are 4 airfields within 5 miles of Milton Keynes, but sadly not a lot left of them. Also thinking of getting a metal detector to use on ww2 sites, anyways am gonna have a good read through the site see if theres anythign local to have a squint at :)

Welcome along to the forum!

I'm sure there are a few locations near you, the search function on the top of the forum should help you out a little :)

Although i did get a ww2 overlay for google earth that showed me there are 4 airfields within 5 miles of Milton Keynes, but sadly not a lot left of them. A

Go and have a look, you might be surprised at what is left there, sometimes you have to look beyond what is in front of you (god that was a bit deep)

Latest posts

Back