Hoarders church..Scotland

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all I can imagine your face as you walked in here brewtal in the dark to stumble on the dolls and mannequins.the dolls made it for me

This is probably the most surreal place you'll ever visit. Excellent job as ever. I wonder if anyone will get to look at the vault/crypt under the floor, when I was there the ladder had given way but perhaps one day.

This is probably the most surreal place you'll ever visit. Excellent job as ever. I wonder if anyone will get to look at the vault/crypt under the floor, when I was there the ladder had given way but perhaps one day.

So that was what down the back..I saw steps put there to go down.but never bothered.wished I had now.you are right it's the most surreal place I have ever been

OMG that was rather intense just strolling through your shots hahaha...all them eyes staring at you whilst takin them pics, and sum rather bazaar lookin dolls too...but I DO LOVE IT!!

Im surprised you didn't find Brewtal still there, sleeping off a hang over in that bed ready for the next morning:sleeping:

Fantastic set Mikey! I was putting off going here as I heard a lot of the stuff had disappeared but looks as though it’s just as weird as ever!

Back