Hubbell Electronics Factory, Kempston, Bedfordshire

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swagernova

Reaction score
Been eyeing this factory up for a while, didnt take many photos due to being out with my friends but there wasnt much else anyway, all the other buildings are boarded and bricked up with no way in, this was the only building i could get in but i wasnt going to go through that window as i wouldn't fit. Thanks for taking the time to check out my post.

Attachments

• 20231209_145336.jpg
    20231209_145336.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 12
  • 20231209_145333.jpg
    20231209_145333.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20231209_144510.jpg
    20231209_144510.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Been eyeing this factory up for a while, didnt take many photos due to being out with my friends but there wasnt much else anyway, all the other buildings are boarded and bricked up with no way in, this was the only building i could get in but i wasnt going to go through that window as i wouldn't fit. Thanks for taking the time to check out my post.
agreed it looks pretty empty so prob not worth the risk of getting injured or caught

agreed it looks pretty empty so prob not worth the risk of getting injured or caught
Yeah, its always been an empty place but its still ridden with camera's, i just thought it's an easy building to get started on this forum so i can eventually find some more buildings nearer me

Yeah, its always been an empty place but its still ridden with camera's, i just thought it's an easy building to get started on this forum so i can eventually find some more buildings nearer me

really Id be amazed if they work or are monitored, Im not sure what they are trying to protect.

Is the old police station In Bedford still there? I dont know of anyone who has done that.

really Id be amazed if they work or are monitored, Im not sure what they are trying to protect.

Is the old police station In Bedford still there? I dont know of anyone who has done that.
If you mean the old police station in greyfriars then as far as i can tell thats got cameras and boards everywhere to protect it from the, undesirables in central bed. Also as far as I know the only thing in that Is asbestos, i have given it a look though, everythings worth a try.

Back