Ice Cream Factory - Plymouth

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ain't too far from me, may go check it out.

Them pushbikes look proper old school.. could stick some big ass speakers on the back of them :lol:

went looking for this place today 23/1/09 and the gates were open and some one sounds like they were shovelling stuff up, if any one else is keen for a visit, i think it should be done asap.

I don't know what they were doing the day you went theterrorwheel, but I've been up there this eve (I live 5mins away so thought I'd take the chance that it'd been flattened!) and it's all still there. The damage caused by the fire is very obvious but 90% of everything in the pics above was still there, although the ice cream vans have gone (for scrap, i guess) and the big building that they were in was all locked up with no way in :(

Anyway, just thought i'd say it's still they and well worth a visit if your in the area!

Thats BRILLIANT!

Do you have the reg's for any of the vehicles? prefeably all of them?

This is one of the transits

The enquiry is complete
The vehicle details for D988 FPY are:

Date of Liability 01 04 1999
Date of First Registration 01 07 1987
Year of Manufacture 1987
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1593CC
CO2 Emissions Not Available
Fuel Type Petrol
Export Marker Not Applicable
Vehicle Status Unlicensed
Vehicle Colour MULTI-COLOUR
Vehicle Type Approval null
The information contained on this page is correct at the time of enquiry.
Vehicle Excise Duty Rate for vehicle
6 Months Rate £104.50
12 Months Rate £190.00

Now I need

2 other transits
The Nissan
The Daihatsu Hijet
The Bedford CF
The VW T2

How many vehicles!!!

Last edited:
Site still there but I had a quick look at it the other day, it has been cleaned up, all that was out in the forecourt was a top off a transit van, so I guess he's cut everything up and sold it for scrap.

Building is all locked down too, when I took the photo of the fire one resident said the amount of times someone sets fire to it is unreal, so I guess the fire service had started charging him to attend

Latest posts

Back