Lack of content

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badger Exploration

Reaction score
Apologies for the lack of content. We simply in the UK have not had the weather for it, Plus nowhere on my radar has popped up, and finally I am going to eventually post an urbex on an RAF base which has been waterlogged since well, months. Just so you all know I'm still here and I'm not gone, not yet.

choose from a range of customizable designs and sizes to make your boxes stand out. Order now and add a touch of style to your brand with our top-quality popcorn boxes
Is it in the spirit of Derelict Places for any member to promote his or her business by way of his or her DP name? Who/what is "custom boxes"? With my surname of Hayman, perhaps I should post: "Choose from a range of hay bale designs and sizes to make your hay barn stand out. Order now and add a touch of style to your hay barn with my top-quality hay bales". Yes? No?

Is it in the spirit of Derelict Places for any member to promote his or her business by way of his or her DP name? Who/what is "custom boxes"? With my surname of Hayman, perhaps I should post: "Choose from a range of hay bale designs and sizes to make your hay barn stand out. Order now and add a touch of style to your hay barn with my top-quality hay bales". Yes? No?
I don't think so...

Back