Large rural office complex Haywards Heath feb 2009

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the colour of those teal walls! Very nice!

Yeh kinda retro, there were man strange combinationds of colour in there. I have another starange place that i am going to post in RURAL tommorrow, which is different yet again :)

today there was a large training exersize on this site involving police, medics and sheep:mrgreen:

why they had sheep there i will never know but it was a big thing. any ideas what it might be for?

why they had sheep there i will never know but it was a big thing. any ideas what it might be for?

It was a training exercise prior to an carrying out an operation to root out fraudsters in the government....

...who've been fleecing the public purse for years. :D

Nice one Nut Nut Well done with the shots they are very good. Impressive! I have narly ripped my stones out many times climbing over things I shouldnt! All part of the exploration.:lol:

The police were there yesterday, when i drove past as well. I had a nose around last week and the place is totaly trashed, but still lots of goodies (copper cable etc) remain and i assume that the police were there nicking some pikeys! Also they had a guy in a motor at the entrance who just didn't look to happy :lol:
There is police tape all over the place in there and the sheep belong to the farm at the side, they have just managed to get through the gaps in the fence bordering their field from what i saw.
I will have a word with a local in the know to see what i can find out ;) shame i didn't have my cam with me last week :cry:

they had huge blue inflatable tents with POLICE plastered across the front. i would guess big enough to park 3 transits in each just as an estimate. it really did look like a training thing. it just makes me laugh that a building of that size and what was in great condition a few weeks back when i went past could be left to be stripped. the mind boggles.

site has been wide open all day yesterday. then a "military" looking helicopter landed in there about 1720.

Pikeys are in there at the moment also, camped out in the car park - it is "proper fucked" as they say inside now, going back with my camera at some point to show the level of destruction in this once admirable building.
All the police activity is hush, hush?? for some reason, my source of information would not say a word!! Hmm :mad: so i will try again, when he is pissed in the pub :lol:

if you fancy meeting up nutnut and doing it together (safety in numbers and all that) i live very close to the site:)

I made a quick stop over at this site to check on what damage has been caused as the caravans have moved on.
It has changed so much since I last visited only a month or so ago when the police were doing training exercises on the site. Everything has been rifled through and alot of cables and machinery have been ripped out of the ground and stripped for scrap. The whole inside of the building now smells bad as has been used as a toilet by the uninvited residents that were here previously. I took a couple of pics with my compact camera but will head back there over the next couple of weeks with more time and better prepared. Better prepared being not on my way home from work and needing the toilet.:lol: (too much info?)
Just a couple of pictures so you can get an idea of the damage that has been caused.

The front of the building has had all aliminium doors and window frames removed and glass smashed over the drive.
001.jpg

003.jpg

As I said I will go back better prepared with a better camera and spend some more time there.
This building will soon be demolished to make way for a new housing estate.

Nice little update Apoo.

It is looking very sad now compared to when i went in and photographed it! Typical of the scum......

Sandrocks Update

Popped into Sandrocks the other week to see just how much damage the resident pikeys had done in their short stay in the car park last year.

Having had a brief strole around the site, it soon becomes apparent just how much damage they have done in such a short space of time. The immediate neighbour also had the pleasure of having their nice old barn burnt down when they stripped the sub station (remember our conversation Krela? :lol:).

Anyway, here are a few "snaps" i took as i wandered around.

032.jpg

033.jpg

035.jpg

I was somewhat pleased to see the grand fireplace still mostly intact, the fire was in the basement smashed up? which although it was not that old, must have been worth a few beers at least. Who knows how these people think???
049.jpg

I always look at this as the police tagging the place, a bit like the type of graffiti people, that cannot do a piece of art but just scribble a pointless word like "spunk" or some other daft word.
043.jpg

The pikeys have even had a go at getting the two plaques that belong to the old farmhouse within out of the wall and succeeded in just about fucking them up, even though they are worth £0!
053.jpg

Latest posts

Back