Leeds Int pool nocturnal explore

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks utterly amazing with all that light work! I could well imagine that place to be pretty fecking scary at night tho. Lots of switching lights, and worrying noises echoing in the pool area! Cool photo's, nice job!:)

Was it last night you went Ultrix? i know 2 guys who got in much later. They did hear a lot of noise in the pool area, there were 2 guys with bags on the big stairs. They were'n't explorers by the look of it. I think the place is getting frequented by smack heads. There were noises when we were in but couldn't see were they were.

We got there after 9pm last night (Wednesday evening). We didn't get inside. We didn't get anywhere near the main pool. We didn't even get on to the big stairs. We were travelling light, we didn't have bags with us, just torches. I can believe that there have been smack heads in there, but I never saw any needles. One thing that I couldn't understand, from our previous visit, was the half litre coke bottles with chunks of bread in them and tubes taped to the outside, fouind under the diving boards. Any ideas?
We also heard noises, from downstairs, on our earlier visit, but retreated upstairs when we heard heavy breathing.

There seems to be homeless around there. It was in the paper how there using the sheltered over hang to doss down in. I think there getting in. There has been someone in on all 3 occasions we've been in. We've never seen them tho. Worringly half the lights in the basement still work. We were in there the last time and they turned off on there own. I wouldn't do this place solo that's for sure ;-0

It was definately too dodgy with just sqwasher and I that night. Didn't even get one shot in there due to the noises. There was definately noises of moving around in there somewhere and we didn't want to come face to face with them and possibly lose our new camera gear! We tried to be super stealthy but kept giving ourselves away treading on and tripping over stuff! LOL.

Sorry Phill great report and really good pics!

was the half litre coke bottles with chunks of bread in them and tubes taped to the outside

Sounds like a homeless mans means of 'keeping' bread. Excellent report, and it's interesting to read about all these noises you guys are hearing and getting spooked. Wonder if the other people in there are just as spooked as you were!?

It was definately too dodgy with just sqwasher and I that night. Didn't even get one shot in there due to the noises. There was definately noises of moving around in there somewhere and we didn't want to come face to face with them and possibly lose our new camera gear! We tried to be super stealthy but kept giving ourselves away treading on and tripping over stuff! LOL.

Sorry Phill great report and really good pics!

Well glad you got in ok Frrebird. Bugger about the shots tho. Over the last few weeks the place has got that sinister feel your right. I guess at least if you see something then you know your enemy. At one time there were noises from 3 sections of the building. We were in for 4 hours and never saw a soul. The dam lights turned off on us 3 times as well. I wouldn't go in again that's for sure :mad:

Great pics as ever Phill, the boiler room shots are ACE! Some of the lights being on must of been really weird too! Shame we never even got one pic! lol.

Great pics as ever Phill, the boiler room shots are ACE! Some of the lights being on must of been really weird too! Shame we never even got one pic! lol.

Bugger about the shots mate! I think the whole place has become a little too dodgy these days. The thing with the lights. Half were on in the basement on all 3 visits. Untill the last visit they plunged us into darkness on there own. Someone said earlier they could hear a child crying in the pool as well. There was nothing in there when they looked. Boy it's a creepy place! i aint going again :icon_evil

Fantastic photographs :) Am at uni in leeds and was wondering what it had in offer in terms of derelict buildings! Seems we have a few hidden away....think il have to get my explorer head on soon!

Back