let me tell you a story

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if it WAS explosive's then it makes you wonder what else might be lurking being a rural location, shotguns etc, i reckon a call to the Bill would be in order, even anonamously, no matter how long ago you were there.

Worse still the the last occupant may have the detonators to go with the explosives and they get very unstable if not looked after properly, they may only be 2 inches long and the diameter of a pencil, but they will take your hand off with no trouble. From the description of the size of the cartridge it sounds like the sort of charge they use for quarying. You could even give crimestopers an anonamous call with the location they will pass it on for you.

Last edited:
. You could even give crimestopers an anonamous call with the location they will pass it on for you.

ahhhh... this is good "ADVICE" , this is the line i will follow ...... will do it this weekend ...... . :)

bye bye little spooky blair witch style cottage :cry:

I am glad to know my memory serves me well ....... women drivers definatley have a better sense of direction

houseofwonder.jpg

felt very emotional seeing my baby again

the one to the left was a small house and the other one was derelict but didn't look very interesting ......

oh god

did you get inside this time.
ooops i didnt see the google thing

Last edited:
If your gonna give them a call at least go back and get some decent pics before you do!

There's a car in the top right of the Google pic if you look carefully.....
Maybe not as uninhabited as we think......:question:

I can't see it :confused:

I can see one to the left of the picture at what jjandellis said was a small house, I can't see any car near the building on the right of the picture though. Am I being blind?

It seems I don't know my left from my right!!!! :lol:
I'll try again...
In the far left of the picture, roughly in the middle there is a car in the far distance :mrgreen:

-RR :)

Latest posts

Back