Lillesden School For Girls Hawkhurst May 2012

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep spent a few hours around the place, brilliant explore wouldnt risk doing it again though haha!
thanks for looking :D

The planning for fourteen self contained flats and ten/eleven houses has been withdrawn, this property is still on the market.
Good news for anyone wanting to explore :)

Been there twice now I think and second visit we got to the top...think Mookster and I went :) Floors were bad really bad a year on I wouldn't even dare...I would love to snap the place up and refurb it to former glory sadly no cash :) I reckon it would cost you more to do it up than it would to buy it to start with. Probably have to gut the place and put new floors in but that being said it opens a world of possibilities to anyone with the funds...

yeah its like most places, it will cost more to do the place than to buy it, same as FH Manor/Potters.
The floors were the worst I have to admit, especially when your leg goes through and the rest doesnt lol
that being said though the whole place is amazing! and my camera certainly enjoyed capturing this place :)

Latest posts

Back