Little Plumstead Hospital. Pic Heavy.

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some really nice shots there shuck, same you didnt get to do whole building but sure youll get to it at some point...anyway thanks for the decent report

some really nice shots there shuck, same you didnt get to do whole building but sure youll get to it at some point...anyway thanks for the decent report

Swedish mate!, I would have to have a whole week to do the whole site its massive.

really, is it that massive??? how many people did this place house???

Get onto Flashearth and search Little Plumstead Hospital near Norwich , then you may see what I mean. It was one of the biggest Mental Hospitals in Norfolk.:)

Awww mate - you got inside!!
Me, jealous?!
I wasn't allowed in, Faz was worried I'd 'get hurt' (thats half the fun...)
Nice photos!

Awww mate - you got inside!!
Me, jealous?!
I wasn't allowed in, Faz was worried I'd 'get hurt' (thats half the fun...)
Nice photos!

Thanks Mimble, yeah I got in easy. Faz was just looking out for ya Mimble, he is your old man you know !!.:)

I recently did this site (June) with a few others, and the site was huge. However much of it has now been demolished with new build housing in its place. Everything to the west of the main hall has gone including the onsite primary school and maintenance buildings.

This is pretty useful.

Plan 3 available here: http://www.broadland.gov.uk/housing_and_planning/1695.asp

Details the remaining structures in colour, black and white areas have already been demolished and rebuilt on.

Really wish I'd visited Plumbstead a couple of years ago it would have been huge explore.

I recently did this site (June) with a few others, and the site was huge. However much of it has now been demolished with new build housing in its place. Everything to the west of the main hall has gone including the onsite primary school and maintenance buildings.

This is pretty useful.

Plan 3 available here: http://www.broadland.gov.uk/housing_and_planning/1695.asp

Details the remaining structures in colour, black and white areas have already been demolished and rebuilt on.

Really wish I'd visited Plumbstead a couple of years ago it would have been huge explore.

Yeah it will not be long before its all gone Chris.

Latest posts

Back