Mash, roadtrip

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsankt

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Take one Australian (me), two Canadians (Mutt and Detroit) and a hirecar with unlimited mileage, bring to boil and stir over low heat.

Cautions:
  • dodgy GPS programming. Dover is not on route to Leeds.
  • dsankt's bad asylum luck. Entering opposite the vacant security hut through a 2nd level window with a ladder, will guarantee the security guard arrives for a shift 10 minutes before you attempt exit.
  • sleep in a random farmers field and sheep and cows will interrupt your rest.
  • if you're lucky the asian security guard who speaks little english may allow you to explore. Else he might be saying he'll call the feds. Who could know?
  • While amusing, driving on the wrong side of the road is dangerous kiddies. Beware the roundaboots to.

Serve:
  • sleep deprived but happy, with a tumbler of harden the fuck up.

Daily Disaster
1298.jpg

The daily driver has seen better days, trashed and trashed then left on blocks to the mercy of pigeons munching colon blow.

Heavy H2O
1299.jpg

Lakeside living in Sheffield, remediated lots available on request.

Bukkake Deathray
1301.jpg

Large dam overflow valve in national park, somewhere north of London in the badlands before reaching Edinburgh. See how your oversized Victoria Beckham cumshots glasses handle this you hookers.

Snicker
1304.jpg

Small church somewhere in rural england, provides neat photo opportunities and fake roses for your missus. Fuji @ f2

Mould Problem
1305.jpg

Broomhill Hospital.

Served
1306.jpg

Kitchen, Broomhill Hospital.

Curvature
1307.jpg

Broomhill asylum. Fuji 160.

Swept
1308.jpg

Sweep your problems under the rub, collect them up for a rainy day and live without a care in the world until it all just collapses under you. Words to live by? Odd colours on Fuji 160.

Orbination
1310.jpg

Will o wisps abound with nary a swamp in sight. Bold they grow and further abroad they roam. Beware kiddies. Fuji 160

Decay
1311.jpg

Peeling erm, roof?

Crisp
1312.jpg

Broomhill hospital. Fuji 160

Last edited:
WOW, you've been busy. Broomhill looks great, love the fireplace, and the stairs, and especially that room with all the windows (is it a conservatory?) looks great whatever it is. Nice to see the pic of the Tinsley Cooling Tower, (and the description underneath lol).

Like them all, but the ones i've mentioned are my favourites.

Excellent pics as always,

Cheers,

:) Sal

good work mate
so how many miles did you rack up??:)

London - haflway to freaking dover :mad: - sheffield - leeds - newcastle - carlisle - dumfries - ayr - glasgow in about 2 days. Then I rocked the ever delighful Megatronbus back to London and left the Canadians to run riot with turbozutek for a few days. I love the road :)

Looks like you had great fun! Broomhill looks cool, not sure I would want to sleep in a random field though:lol:

Sure you do, all the best travel stories involve overcoming some kind of hardship. How dull would life be if everything was easy :p

WOW, you've been busy. Broomhill looks great, love the fireplace, and the stairs, and especially that room with all the windows (is it a conservatory?) looks great whatever it is. Nice to see the pic of the Tinsley Cooling Tower, (and the description underneath lol).

Like them all, but the ones i've mentioned are my favourites.

Excellent pics as always,

Cheers,

:) Sal

Busy is three mega trips up north in the past month, so much so the stories are all sounding the same... photos on the way of course. The last shot with all the windows is what appears to be a sunroom running part length of the building on both 2nd and 3rd levels on the front size.

Roundaboots... picking up the Canadian accent?

Nice photos :)

I lived there for a year, sometimes it slips it's way all sly like into regular speech. All hail the mighty beaver.

Roundaboots... picking up the Canadian accent?

Nice photos :)

I thought he was turning into a Geordie like me;)

Wicked pictures dude, sounds like a hell of a trip. Love the photo titles too, especially Curvature..good word that.

Latest posts

Back