McCool's funeral parlour, Co. Donegal, Ireland - July 2009

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this funeral parlor in donegal itself as I was offered a ford granada hease from the owner of the one in Donegal but my father-in-law wouldn't let me put it on the back of his waggon to bring it back home as he said it was unlucky and he is very supersticious

Is this funeral parlor in donegal itself as I was offered a ford granada hease from the owner of the one in Donegal but my father-in-law wouldn't let me put it on the back of his waggon to bring it back home as he said it was unlucky and he is very supersticious

No, it's in Ballybofey

No, it's in Ballybofey

I've only been there once but it was a long time ago now. Nice part of the world but it seems everytime I go to Ireland it rains. We have friends in Donegal so we used to go quite a bit

man if this wasnt so far away i would so like to go there. some great classic cars :)
if i ever go to ireland its a must :)

its a shame to see them just rotting like that there again im surprised they didnt sell them when the buisness ceased trading must be worth a bit there again if they had then we wouldnt have these nice pics thanks op

Have heard since that this place has been boarded up, Too many visitors it seems.

Latest posts

Back