Medaieval Tannery, Colyton, Devon - April 09

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice one Foxy, the outhouse in the sky (pic 11) is great:lol:, looks like a great explore:)

Cheers, Al. :) That's my fave photo out of the whole lot, oddly enough! :mrgreen:
I'm planning another trip out to Colyton this week sometime...I'll see if I can get permission to take pics of the walkways from up top...if I can conquer my extreme fear of heights! :eek::lol:

Foxy is there anyway you could email me directions about this place if poss. Im only down the road from it, and would love to take a look. Your pics are fantastic BTW

Ive google mapped the town but need to know where the site is if poss
My email is [email protected], if you could that would be great

TH

Foxy is there anyway you could email me directions about this place if poss. Im only down the road from it, and would love to take a look. Your pics are fantastic BTW

Ive google mapped the town but need to know where the site is if poss
My email is [email protected], if you could that would be great

TH

Ah, only just saw your post, TH. Directions on the way in a bit. :mrgreen:
Cheers. :)

EDIT: My computer doesn't like your email addy for some reason! Lol. So I'll send it via pm. If you'll bear with me...I'm a bit snowed-under at the mo, so it'll be later rather than sooner by the time I've sorted it out. My poor old puter does it's best but I can't do more than one or two things at a time as it runs out of memory! :eek::lol:

ANOTHER EDIT: Arghhh! :lol: Just noticed you can't pm yet. Tell you what, if you go into my profile and click on contacts, you can send me an email then I can reply with the map/directions, etc. :)

Last edited:
Ok will do - ill use my work email in future then haha

[Edit]it appears as though i cant do that either - no email address available in your contact info. Sorry for messing you about, it there any chance you could try [email protected] - its one i dont use really, and i dont really want to publish me work email on the web as its got my full name in it haha

Last edited:
Well, what can i say Foxylady?

What a truly divine site! Complimented perfectly by a marvelous set of photographs and report :mrgreen:

I am truly envious of you on this one, i would love a wander around there! followed by a nice pub lunch me thinks :lol: very, very good indeed.

Sorry i have taken a while to read the post, not been on for a while, been resting up after my accident the other week :cry: feeling really sorry for myself :lol: and not even surfing the web....

...not been on for a while, been resting up after my accident the other week :cry:

Are you okay, nutnut? Sorry to hear you had an accident. :( Hope you're doing okay now.
Thankyou very much for the lovely comments. :)
It never ceases to amaze me how many hidden gems there are around here. Everytime I think I've covered everything, another stroll down an unexplored road or lane brings something else to light! Walking ftw! :mrgreen:
Ooh, pub lunch! Sounds ideal! ;):lol:

We will be down your way at some point during the summer (if we have one this year?) for a spot of camping, so will have to do the explore 'n' pub lunch with you, be a giggle :lol: will keep you informed.

Check this if you haven't seen it already?

http://www.derelictplaces.co.uk/main/showpost.php?p=113949&postcount=97

My street/web cred has just gone out the window! Nice "zips" though, hey? I think, at the time i must have removed the 30 from my age and settled for being a 6 year old :lol::lol::lol:

Oh, cool! Look forward to it, nutnut. :mrgreen:
Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch! I didn't realise who that was as I always skim over the pics very quickly as I don't have the stomach for stuff like that! :eek: Although I do admit to laughing at how it was done! ;)
Hope you're getting over it okay. :)

Latest posts

Back