Mid Wales Hospital, Talgarth

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silverstealth

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Having been lucky enough to obtain a copy of the openenig ceremony brochure 1903, I decided to take shots from the very same locations in 2010..

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QNzKS1LW_w[/nomedia]

Last edited:
real belter of a video Silverstealth. Enjoyed watching it. Have you ever come across any old pictures / material relating to St. Marys? Have had a good search with not much luck so far.

real belter of a video Silverstealth. Enjoyed watching it. Have you ever come across any old pictures / material relating to St. Marys? Have had a good search with not much luck so far.

The secret is to locate former staff members, this kind of material is gathering dust in drawers all over the country.

yeah that's it. I've been lucky enough to get in contact with a former nurse from the Aberdeen Asylum who's provided me with heaps of info etc relating to the hospital , and a few other people have got in contact with me through flickr about various sites, but usually no more than "I worked here x years a go, many happy memories" etc.

I will start my search! ;)

Latest posts

Back