Moocher from Worcestershire!

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catmandoo

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Evening guys and gals!

I've just joined and what impresses me already is reading a brilliant and humane set of rules which are honest and not egotistical like another urbex forum I'd rather not mention!

Quick intro to myself...
I've been into photography for a few years now, and into exploring many years before that.
My kit - Olympus e 600, a few too many lenses than I need, and everything else you'd need for exploring really (no ropes though. Lol)

I've been a Moocher for at least 10 years now, but never documented any of my visits on film or sensor. I still, to this day prefer the experience of what my own eyes see, which validates a visit to become a successful one IMO! :)

However, in the last few years I've enjoyed taking my camera more, met up with more folk to go out and play, and pushed some of my limits (a bit too far for my own good sometimes)
Including places I REALLY REALLY shouldn't be.... But isn't that the game of exploring I always thought. Lol
I try to find and venture (if poss) to and through places that are very uncommon, unknown, difficult, and rarely seen which is becoming more and more difficult to do these days as there is some great moochers out there! ;)

A taster of my latest visit to an airfield in Warwickshire (uncommon as it stands. Lol)
P3109465.jpg

Anyway, I'm not going to chirp on too much, I'll be posting quite soon.
Catty

Thank you for the warm welcoming guys and gals!
I can tell already that this is a much more relaxed environment.

If anyone is up for a scat about Worcestershire PM me!
Ninja kitten, a neighbour? What neck of the woods is your humble of bode?

Back