Newbie from Bucks :)

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koatie

Reaction score
Heya everyone! Had a good look around the site, found some cool locations! Went to visit Fairfield Hospital in Cholsey Parish yesterday, unfortunately the only old part left unused is crawling with security and fenced off completely.. It was on the way back that I discovered you guys :)

I'm part of a small group that like to check out abandoned buildings, mainly around Bucks and Herts but we venture into Berks and other surrounding areas too.. Anybody know of any asylums or hospitals that are still standing around these parts? So many have disappeared recently, such a shame as they're some of the most beautiful buildings.. Harperbury Hospital is our next plan I think!

So, yeah, hiya :D I hope to find out about some more places while browsing, cheers!

xx

Welcome to the forum! There are loads of websites out there like countyasylums. Co.uk that have heavily researched and catalogued every asylum. Theore you find out yourself about an asylum, the more epic it will be when you visit it.

Security is a massive mental barrier. Don't rush in thinking Your a ninja if it's your first explore, if you get caught it might put you off. Take it at your own pace, love it, and before long active security will be a minor inconvenience to a day of amazing photography.

Heya everyone! Had a good look around the site, found some cool locations! Went to visit Fairfield Hospital in Cholsey Parish yesterday, unfortunately the only old part left unused is crawling with security and fenced off completely.. It was on the way back that I discovered you guys :)

I'm part of a small group that like to check out abandoned buildings, mainly around Bucks and Herts but we venture into Berks and other surrounding areas too.. Anybody know of any asylums or hospitals that are still standing around these parts? So many have disappeared recently, such a shame as they're some of the most beautiful buildings.. Harperbury Hospital is our next plan I think!

So, yeah, hiya :D I hope to find out about some more places while browsing, cheers!

xx

Surely 'Fairmile' ;)

Hello from someone semi local.

Surely 'Fairmile' ;)

Hello from someone semi local.

Haha yes, I've been muddling up places all week! I keep calling Cane Hill Coles Hill!

One of our group works in security so they're a valuble asset when it comes to knowing how to sneak past them and even blagging our way out of trouble if we get into any!

Cheers for the welcome guys :)

xx

Latest posts

Back