Old cottage, Aberdeenshire - Dec 08 (VERY Pic heavy)

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:)

Fancy Pm'ing me with directions, etc? I go visit my sister in aberdeen quite a lot, and would love to photograph this place...she'd love this place too, even though she's not into photography, she likes places like this... :)

Thats wicked, and I was beaten to it! RAC data check on plate, then DVLA check on make! Thats MY party trick :mad:

Fancy Pm'ing me with directions, etc? I go visit my sister in aberdeen quite a lot, and would love to photograph this place...she'd love this place too, even though she's not into photography, she likes places like this... :)

I don't wish to be rude PRD, but with only 5 posts I wouldn't feel comfortable yet giving directions to this place. And I can't PM you yet due to site rules.

It's a little too close to home too, and ANY activity would be spotted imediately due to the location. There's only one way in, and the same way out. And hardly any traffic apart from the residents in the area.

Maybe in a wee bit once we all get to know you a bit better.

Sorry. :)

Last edited:
Nice one Seahorse! terrific artifacts in there,I reckon all that's holding up that chimney is goodwill and fresh air! :mrgreen:

Back