Old food labels and packets

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i did look inside to see if any bovril coated crumbs were left,no such luck :cry:

Not on topic on such but still ...

Victorian pot-lids, pretty self explanitary as to what was in them.
DSC_9094copy.jpg

Victorian mineral water bottles (codds)
DSC_8344.jpg

DSC_8345.jpg

And lots of mixed victorian glassware
DSC_9075copy.jpg

Found in an old shed.

Carbag009.png

Attachments

• Carbag009.png
    Carbag009.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 73
Here's a couple from me...

(sausage, love it! I havn't seen one of those in years :) )

Some old bottles from a local dairy, whitley bay I think...
DSC02899.jpg

Old packets of cigarettes before any warnings!
DSC02900.jpg

I don't know if these next pics are OT or not but I've been collecting old packets (and lots of other things!) for years, here's a couple of pics from my home office...

DSC02906.jpg

DSC02904.jpg

DSC02903.jpg

Ooooh a Mac SE! Superb! That was the first computer I really had, a reject from my dad's work. If you have Shufflepuck Cafe I will worship you. Or at least post an appreciative lolcat.

Ooooh a Mac SE! Superb! That was the first computer I really had, a reject from my dad's work. If you have Shufflepuck Cafe I will worship you. Or at least post an appreciative lolcat.

Of course I have shufflepuck cafe !!! That is one bizarre game !!! I have it for that Atari STe on my desk (which I figured out how to image games onto floppes with that old win95 laptop, which has 'proper dos').

Actually I have a couple of Mac Classics, a mac workgroup server, a mac powerPC, an iMac and some new mac stuff, TiBook etc.

I have a heap of retro IT stuff.

Sufflepuck link atari... (my first computer was an atari STe)
http://www.atari.st/view.php?id=1504

I now must get it for the SE now that I know you can! :mrgreen:

Other than the 'TOBACCO SERIOUSLY DAMAGES HEALTH' ones! :lol:

haha oh yeah! doh !

...I suppose I meant the more recent 'great big warning stickers'

I hate those damn warning stickers, we all know smoking is bad yadda yadda, but they total ruin the quite often superb design element of the package. Camel cigarettes will never be the same !

Excellent thread! I love all these old packets etc. I should get some pics of my old bottles up. Love those old tab packets too!

wouldnt bovril be just the same as beef flavour!!!

they don't compare,i never eat beef crisps because you keep getting the horrible after taste when you burp,the same thing happens with bacon,never happened with the best flavour ever :) i would love to know if they are still available,must be 10 years easy since i enjoyed a pack :)

found these while working on a house in south london

P1011907.jpg

P1011909.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back