Ovington ROC Post, Breckland Norfolk.

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black Shuck

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
After Hethersett Station M02W and I dashed across West Norfolk to check out Ovington ROC Post a small Village near Watton, a 1991 Closure and an excellent find! A very Dubious smell pervaded through the Post!, the smell of Norfolk PIG SHIT!! cor Blast me , did that Hum!! Loads of goodies down there though and an almost perfect Orlit to boot as well!! the Pics, Heres Ovington Orlit, and in really good nick considering the Passage of time and the smell of Piggy Poop!:sick: A quick shot of the Hatch and Orlit, Heres the Ventilation Shaft!, For what use it was down there!! I nearly spewed when we got down!! lol! Close up of the Hatch when open Leaning over the Access Shaft, my Stomach really turned!, At this point M02W was in the Depths, " PPWWOOARRR!! Foul ROCs smell something Orrible!! Yeuch!!:mrgreen: Anyway us being the Intrepid Explorers we are, we descended into the Depths of Hell, and the stink of Norfolk!!! lol!!! Guess who visited here in 1987!! Answers on the back of a Postcard!! We found lots of Ancient Reading Material A general shot of the inside of Ovington ROC Post OOOOH! Just like West Beckham! The infamous march of the Killer Kettles!! Lots of lovely ROC Posteriness And loads and loads of piccies of Aircraft, English, American and Soviet too Original Cleaning Kit Team M02W doing the Bizz with Wizz in Silhouette! Theyre legends and my bestest Urbex Mates!!! Oh no the Teapots are on the Warpath Again!! EEEk!!:eek::D The way out! By this time the Whiff of swine Shit was gone Thank God! AAARRGGHHH The Teapots attack again! Looking out back Topside The old Elsan Shitter And Sump Pump Handle! A nice Varnished Job as well A Fire Blanket Doncha Know! Grease is the time is the Motion! God knows what they got up to down here!! The Ubiquitous Goverment " Hard Issue" Take the hairs off your arse Bog Paper Overview of the Monitoring Room M02W coming Topside! Fresh Air at last!!

Nice pics, it looks a great post. Must try and visit some more of the norfolk posts this year!

Nice one Bloack Shuck, quite a lot to see in that one, but I am glad 'smellovision' has not been invented yet! Also good to put a face to a name mate!

Cheers for th Comments T.K. Thats not actually me in the Shot though!!!.

I know the Feeling mate! Take a look at RAF Bodney, Im in the Air Raid Shelter with the Combat Gear on!

Latest posts

Back