Pill box design's

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very thorough and all that, my friend, but your pics are so small and, with respect, blurry, that in some of them you can hardly see a thing! Your mystery structures are likely to remain so I'm afraid.

Alan

...your pics are so small and, with respect, blurry, that in some of them you can hardly see a thing! Your mystery structures are likely to remain so I'm afraid...

I believe that nij is just giving us the link to the reference website; not his own. It's a well-known site to us 'pillboxers' and I've found it quite useful in the past.

I's got some of mine on but I find it is not updated the Guy want any help with photo's I have offered him from along the Thames or the red line in general and he does not reply to emails I have sent. Seems to me he started it but does not bother with it now.

I've emailed this web site a few times telling them that they have an roc post labeled as an air raid shelter and given them photo's of it but they still haven't changed it on the web site

Latest posts

Back