RAF Banff March and May 2008

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unknown cow shed building

This is the Standby Set House and would have held a generator, transformer, fuel supply and switching gear. If there was a failure of the external (national grid supply, as is now) then buildings and equipment on the airfield considered essential to the running of the airfield would have automatically switched over to be supplied by this building.

Nice to see these buildings in such good condition :)

Feel free, Bax__. I did look but I can't find them. They are there somewhere,but I cannot lay my hands on them (ooh err! I am not sure I would want to either!:lol:)

Bryag
and I had a great day too (apart form getting nicked doing 77mph in a 60 on the A96 5 miles from Inverness)

Oooh, that's not good mate!

I know a good Solicitor - 106mph average in a 60mph limit, 5 points, and £250 fine - I have him on speed-dial :mrgreen:

Actually, I have never been done for that yet. I do not want to be presumtuous, but I have heard nothing since the last letter they sent telling me that they could not tell who was driving:p

Latest posts

Back