raf newton

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it's particularly fair offering photography critiques on general threads. Not everyone is or wants to be a professional photographer.

There's a photography and multimedia forum for if people want to ask for opinions on how to improve their photography etc.

to be honest i pm,d him and asked how he would have took the photo:)
i wanted to know..
no worries i liked the photo that i took yes it was a bit wonky and a little dark.but i put that right.
chhers:)

Someone caught myself and Stellauk having a go on the roundabout the other week :mrgreen:

roundabout2.jpg

i charge £1500 per picture used lol, i had better no take the mickey though as you have the one of me on the see saw lol

Was a great day out. My third trip to Newton and saw some new stuff.
Thanks to Mr Sam for driving and everyone for coming along :thumb

rn42.jpg

rn39.jpg

rn37.jpg

rn36.jpg

rn34.jpg

rn33.jpg

rn31.jpg

rn28.jpg

rn25.jpg

Really nice to see your pics too Goldie. Interesting 2nd pic...looks like some sort of bar/disco area. Love the first and last pics...lovely asthetical decay! :mrgreen:

Cheers :)

great trip out there didnt realise it was so close so id deffinetly be up for another trip out there

Wow - what a massive site! Seems strange such a large site has been abandoned.

Nice photos man! Search "muslim training school" for my report on a little location just up the road from here!

Latest posts

Back