Rain, More Rain, and Tunnels - GKN Revisit Dec '12

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now THAT'S a generator! It looks like a V-twin engine...

Thanks for the report, I can appreciate how much more difficult it is to take photographs in pitch darkness - and these are great!

Now THAT'S a generator! It looks like a V-twin engine...

Thanks for the report, I can appreciate how much more difficult it is to take photographs in pitch darkness - and these are great!

Nah thats a generator LOL

IMG_2223.png

Great pics, I should think you will need a canue to get through there now.

Nah thats a generator LOL

IMG_2223.png

If that's the one that was at RAF Chenies, that was my absolute favourite piece of generator equipment I've ever found on an explore, so much so I climbed all over it!

How did I miss this report, wonderful work there though after the last lot of rain I think you will be into SCUBA gear.

How did I miss this report, wonderful work there though after the last lot of rain I think you will be into SCUBA gear.

While walking to the place from the nearby station it started to proper lash it down in sheets of rain, I did for a few moments ponder whether what we were doing was entirely sensible but we'd come all that way and were already soaked through so persevered :lol:

If that's the one that was at RAF Chenies, that was my absolute favourite piece of generator equipment I've ever found on an explore, so much so I climbed all over it!

Yes, sadly all gone now :cry:

yeah it must of sounded amazing down there with all that water pouring through, great shots in such tricky conditions!

Did you have a peek at that "urgent" 1957 parcel, love the shoes too!

very interesting report and pics....now go geta tetanus:mrgreen:

Back