Red Dress Manor - Oct 2012 (updated!)

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers for the comments all :) Although it's great to see these sorts of places first hand, you can't help but think why everything has been left behind, why does nobody care for this place...

Great sets from both! Sooooo much stuff has loved though and it's kinda sad that everything's been pulled out of yeh suitcase,
The red dress pictures back where it was though :)
I know what u mean aboutvthisnplace though I felt overwhelmingly sad when I had been there not as much as crooked cottage but still, and also this place kinda have me the creeps!!!!!

Good to see it again though!

Excellent pics from both you guys, it really does make you wonder about the history of this place, thanks for sharing!

these places should , i think , be kept as they are , and secretly , because at some point , prehaps , someone may go in there and nab some stuff - eg the grandfather clock or stuff , but still , briliant work

these places should , i think , be kept as they are , and secretly , because at some point , prehaps , someone may go in there and nab some stuff - eg the grandfather clock or stuff , but still , briliant work

stuff has already gone..from early reports to when we went there was a thing or two gone...it's, sadly, inevitable.

loved this place ..must of spent 4 - 5 hours here really lovely splore with so much to see...amazing whats left behind in these places..:)

no such thing as secretly...once its out its out however hard you try to protect it...just the way it goes..always been the same..its not just splorers that use the forums..

Sadly that is too right :( It was a great explore and we could have spent many hours inside photographing the details, there was so many things left behind, it really gets you thinking why it has been left like that...

That's amazing. I particularly like the photo of the redress and then the picture of the lady in the photo frame wearing the red dress. Kind of brings it home that this was once someones whole life, dreams and aspirations. Wonderful stuff.......

Back