Remains of Santa Claus Land, Aviemore

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A blast from the past

Now....this is a shame

I remember this place in it's heyday - it really was something and very sad to see the state of the place now...makes me feel really old :-(

it's quite haunting looking at it now....can just picture the ghosts of the place....kids with smiles running around just like i did

too bad - now Tesco will appear on site and that is a shame cause there is bound to be something better to put there - as for the rest of Aviemore.....get a grip....where's the cinema where's the ice rink....

Terrible......

Hi all

Santa Claus Land - did you ever go there????

See our website please and look at the photos that loads of people have sent in... all about the old Aviemore Centre in it's heyday... and it was around for over 30 years !!!

Santa Claus Land was just a small piece of what was a year 'round tourist resort "The Aviemore Centre", - sadly no more.

It was the scene of IT'S A KNOCKOUT on two occasions, and was especially wonderful in the snow.

My wife is the girl on the right of Santa in the picture, who used to live in Santa Claus Land 365 days a year - when he wasn't delivering presents to girls and boys, that is.........

If you ever visited the Centre and maybe Santa Claus Land - and if you have any photos or memories you'd like to share PLEASE visit us at... WWW.AULDAVIEMORE.CO.UK

It's full of wonderful photos, memories and special times had by all who were once part of such a fabulous place

All the best

David and Julie Carman
:):):):):):):):):):):):):)

No thanks. You can shove your popups up yer flue. :p

Latest posts

Back