Reservoir - London - March 2015

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brickworx

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Ever since starting out I have wanted to see this location and am extra happy to now say I have!

A simply amazing and stunning venue which was humbling to explore due it's sheer size and general awesomeness.... I must say I feel very privileged to have laid eyes on such a wondrous construction.

Big thanks to Stufish for his tutelage on lighting this place up....what an awesome new world you have opened my eyes to ;)

On with the pics, not many to post as they took an age to accomplish but my slideshow containing a couple of extras can be found here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/125506319@N04/sets/72157650814807427/show/

16586248358_3f3213496f_c.jpg120x60 by Brickworx, on Flickr

16773810855_d3a48cc7f8_c.jpgSideOn by Brickworx, on Flickr

16151505124_7d9994f29f_c.jpgDiagonal by Brickworx, on Flickr

16587825739_754a3a683e_c.jpgManInSparks by Brickworx, on Flickr

Thanks for looking

Brickworx

Amazing photos. I know how ridiculous this place is to light and you've done a fine job

Thanks for sharing. :)

Amazing photos. I know how ridiculous this place is to light and you've done a fine job

Thanks for sharing. :)

Cheers and yeah, lonnnng job in the lighting and tbh credit goes to Stufish for that....I did light the money shot (1st one) but I should add that without his help (and loan of a camera) I wouldn't of done half the job...

Now very well sealed up thanks to some morons leaving the bars covering the entrance a mess which was a totally unneccessary way to gain entry with a perfectly usable other way, cheers....

Now very well sealed up thanks to some morons leaving the bars covering the entrance a mess which was a totally unneccessary way to gain entry with a perfectly usable other way, cheers....

Hope that's not aimed at me mate...for the record, those bars had already been removed and where just laid loose across the entrance top when we visited....shame it's sealed now but a place like this is never going to stay open for long really.

Hope that's not aimed at me mate...for the record, those bars had already been removed and where just laid loose across the entrance top when we visited....shame it's sealed now but a place like this is never going to stay open for long really.

Course not, it's aimed at the morons who made a mess of it!

Course not, it's aimed at the morons who made a mess of it!

Ahhhh cool mate, it was the 'cheers' bit that got me a little paranoid it was subtlety aimed in my direction....Apologies, the written word is too easy to misconstrue I find!

Would never force may way into anywhere, I have no problem with trespassing but breaking and entering just isn't cricket :)

I had the pleasure to visit with Brickworks and as you say the bars were wrecked by persons/idiots unknown, also the amount of rubbish, beer cans, wine bottles, exhausted tea lights etc left down there was disgraceful.
Anyone who had been in there recently could not fail to notice the monitoring equipment/wiring throughout. This I understand was there as the site had developed some cracking and was being monitored by its owners. Regular site visits were probably involved and the detritus left by revellers would have been noticed.
This behaviour was selfish, rude and childish and even if discrete access had been maintained it would have alerted the owners and led to the inevitable lockdown. :mad:
I managed to visit more than once and can say this is a spectacular location and it is a double shame its locked down now.
I will post a compilation report from my trips and nefarious encounters there when I get time, meanwhile here is one of my photos.
I did not burn my eyebrows doing this. :dull:

16566982907_88c3a8e409_b.jpgBlues by stu8fish, on Flickr

Live long and prosper.
Stu.

(ignore the star trek reference if you want but when in Tesco avoid being served by the staff dressed in red as there may be a sudden death in the locality)

Back