Return of Lapsed Member.

Help Support Derelict Places:

wezel

Reaction score
Hello everyone I go by the Nome de Plume of Wezel because a select few will know my real name.I was a member from the early days but lapsed when I changed career and no longer had the ability to access quite a few of the Military sites.Now although I have returned so I can fill my enforced isolation hours thanks to Covid I am also now due to an illness diagnosed seven years ago unable to take an active part in any actual visits. I do however still enjoy reading about the latest forays and looking at the photographs of long gone sites especially those Military sites I visited both when they were Active and when abandoned.

FunkyMuffin

DP Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone I go by the Nome de Plume of Wezel because a select few will know my real name.I was a member from the early days but lapsed when I changed career and no longer had the ability to access quite a few of the Military sites.Now although I have returned so I can fill my enforced isolation hours thanks to Covid I am also now due to an illness diagnosed seven years ago unable to take an active part in any actual visits. I do however still enjoy reading about the latest forays and looking at the photographs of long gone sites especially those Military sites I visited both when they were Active and when abandoned.
Welcome back and so sorry to hear about your illness. I for one would love to hear some of your exploring stories. I just love a good military base.

urban-dorset

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Welcome back. Good to see you.

Tbolt

Super Moderator
Staff member
DP Supporter
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Welcome back