Riverside Pool, Erith SE London.

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nursepayne

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Had a looks around the Riverside Pool of Erith in South East London a few weeks ago with Rez who kindly assured me I probably wasn't going to get my kidneys nicked .
It's in a pretty run down area of South East London, and not the kind of place you'd want to walk into a bunch of kids smashing the place up.
A couple of years back a 67 year old man was murdered by a gang of 10-13 year old kids who started throwing rocks at him whilst he was playing cricket with his son in one of the courts that were part of the centre!
In any event I didn't read about this until after my explore there.Grim stuff.

http://www.contaminationzone.com/Gallery59.php

Payno~~

EP%20(12).jpg

EP%20(11).jpg

EP%20(7).jpg

Thanks to Rez for posing like the Death Reaper :thumb

EP%20(18).jpg

EP%20(3).jpg

EP%20(14).jpg

Omg

Jeez Nurse Payne,this looks very grimm indeed.Well done for getting out in one piece to tell the tale.

So sad

Hi,
I live near this pool, grown up going here did my swimming lessons and have some happy mermiores of this place, and it is so sad to see it in this state. it was never the state of the art pool and the slide and now and again an inflatable was about the only amusments they did, but still its all the litle yobs with nothing better to do with there time, go and smash it to bits. Nice to see some pics tho! Thanks

Emma

Latest posts

Back