ROC Location Maps

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you not got the Google Earth .kmz file? There are a couple of copies floating around but the good one has clicky links which open the Subbrit page for that post. Now Google use the same maps as MS/Bing! it's not as much of a problem as it was.

The file will be linked somewhere here. I'll host it and link if it's not.

They all appear to be based on the same data - presumably SubBrit's info originally. One post near me is marked about a mile off in all of these files in exactly the same incorrect position. They're a great help in most cases, but can have you scratching your head in others :)

Just tried it on one of my local ones in county durham and the map said it was in the irish sea... very strange as I didn't get my feet wet last time I visited the post

I posted the GE file on my site. I think it's the improved one that doesn't have posts in the sea!

Click for more - [ame]http://www.derelictplaces.co.uk/main/showthread.php?t=12792#post138985[/ame]

There is a TomTom sat nav file floating around too, I converted it to my sat nav's format and it's very handy indeed. Not that I particularly want to visit any ROC posts. I don't know why I added it at all. Maybe it's for my eventual ROC post bombing spree.

Back