Rosary cemetery Norwich.

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikeymutt

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I have posted this place before.but I do love this place.and being on my own doorstep it's quite handy.everyone goes on about the London cemeteries.but this is older than them and tucked away it's a bit of a forgotten place.me and janovitch decided to have a few hours here relaxing taking photos.i wanted to shoot it all on my 35mm f1.4 prime lens.just single shots for this one.the rosary cometary was the first none denominational cemetery in the country.built in 1819 on the site of a market garden situated on 13 acres of land.it came under the city council in 1954 and is now grade two listed.although not exactly derelict it has virtually been left to nature.the council do cut grass paths through and a little bit of maintenance around the graves but very little

image_zpsd6d16wo5.jpg

image_zps9jxriwh5.jpg

image_zpsykve0tcc.jpg

image_zpsgjbqhe07.jpg

image_zpsmfhybubz.jpg

image_zpsuy47vocq.jpg

image_zpsyx7pyk8h.jpg

image_zpstwr8zyl8.jpg

image_zpsg3dm1kdx.jpg

image_zpsr9m23vjy.jpg

image_zps2dxkzdr0.jpg

image_zps3n21p5t1.jpg

image_zpsjwcmutsg.jpg

image_zpsdkbkgqru.jpg

image_zpskaslxudi.jpg

image_zpsr5wwugdo.jpg

image_zpsiqjka2z7.jpg

image_zpsbivuolkz.jpg

image_zpsirpng5hp.jpg

image_zpssbsk0m73.jpg

image_zpsz6ulapbx.jpg

image_zps72w3ruz0.jpg

image_zpswdu8oep3.jpg

image_zpsbg2ngxxh.jpg

image_zpsrcdinvch.jpg

image_zpsibhdiirw.jpg

image_zpstwcoklon.jpg

image_zpsvlvwrzny.jpg

In a curious quirk of timing I've just spent the afternoon in my local overgrown Victorian cemetery. Great photos as always MM.

That tree trunk cross with the ivy etched into it is crazy! Nicely shot.

Thank you all.I do like to take the odd selfie from time to time smiler.fancy you being in one too krela.they are nice though

Latest posts

Back