Selby Disused Mushroom Farm

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,if anyone's going to visit this or any other sites around this area,I'd be happy to tag along. I'm looking to get a few places under my belt in the near future. Not had chance yet due to other things taking precedent.
Somebody give me a shout ?? or mail me @ jayen4@gmail(dot)com .... :)

I have been in this site before the arson and before i had a camera :( i used to live in Drax and i went in here with a friend for a nosey about. Never met anyone else there and never saw any vehicles so i would guess no security. We accidently ventured onto the golfcourse nearby and were very quickly asked to leave but while on site we had no problems. Iv moved, allthough not far from here now.

been a while since ive been on here... been busy with gcse's... been to the farm now about 5 times... was a fire there yesterday in the rtunnels... about 8-9 burnt... free tomorrow inf anyone wants to take a trip :)

Just a quick update to mention that there has recently been yet another arson attack, on the caretakers cottage, and this has been subsequently demolished. It looks like a couple of the growing tunnels and maybe even part of the pack house have been demolished too (as best i could see from the top of the railway bridge on my bike).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back