Severalls Hospital -January, 2008

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic pics!

:mrgreen: Love the shots of the Chapel, shame we couldn't see it from the inside!

This may be a stupid questions but do you know what the tunnels were for, I never knew they existed?

Lovely day made the shots look very tranquil, looks like a good place for strolling! Thanks for sharing your wonderful pics!

Love and happiness!
Ghostyxx

good pics
nice to see some different buildings from sevs:)
did you ever get round to looking at the map i made LB?

Sevs

Great post D,after visiting Sevs,this means so much more...the cynic in me tells me that now the hall is out of the picture,next will be Admin,then whoopee..we can forge on with total demo.Glad you local guys have documented this place for future reference.
regards
Stu

good work mate, the grounds were the best part of severalls for me (other than the corridors of course)

Thanks Chelle :)

Think Simon said that Severalls has now been sold, so I fear it'll only be a matter of months 'till preparation works begin. This could include clearing lots of the grounds, demolition of outbuildings and unsafe buildings / parts of the main Hospital. (I'm hoping that a good proportion of the grounds will be kept though. My advice would be get there a.s.a.p.!!! ;)

Happy New Year to you both. May it be a prosperous one :)

Lb:cool:

Maybe Not since the credit crunch, no one will build new houses when the price is falling, good for old severals though.:):)

Back