Severalls Water Tower (AERIAL) - August 2013

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fascinating.
How much does a bit of kit like this cost? Whats the safe limit of range?
Seems like the perfect exploring companion -send in the drone....check out for junkies or security and then identify an access point before even leaving the car

this is great, you should do all the big UK sites this way-would make a cool alternative to what we all see often from them. Keep it up

fascinating.
How much does a bit of kit like this cost? Whats the safe limit of range?
Seems like the perfect exploring companion -send in the drone....check out for junkies or security and then identify an access point before even leaving the car

So far with the recent additions of hardware my copter is approaching the £2k mark.
The range that I've been told is 1k but I'd never dare try it. Maybe I'd go 1000ft (0.30k).
However the great thing is that if the copter looses signal with the transmitter (controller) then it'll fly back and land exactly where it took off from. Very clever.

this is great, you should do all the big UK sites this way-would make a cool alternative to what we all see often from them. Keep it up

I like the sound of this. I love coming on here and checking out everyones posts so I'd be happy to go further than Colchester and get a few more well known attractions. If anyone wants to recommend somewhere to next get then inbox me.

I think I still need to get Severalls from the other site and pay more attention to other well known locations with in the site other than the water tower.

Thanks again to everyone for the kind words.

Thanks to everyone still loving these shots. I really feel like I should go back and get more from different angles. If anyone is interested let me know.

I just bought a very cheap version and am trying to learn to fly it & it's a real bastard. Extremely impressed

What have you got? The Phantom?

Latest posts

Back