Sheffield Crown Court & Clocktower - February 2013

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outstanding pictures! would love to see this, what happened to leave only footprints, guess footprints and a turd don't sound as good ;) when nature calls urbexing style

WOW!!! Wot a cracking set of pics, luv the light bulb reflecting the clock face, great mix of wangle and detail looked a very exciting splore, cells look more like dungeons:mrgreen:....glad u made it then skankypants:mrgreen:

Cheers all :)

WOW!!! Wot a cracking set of pics, luv the light bulb reflecting the clock face, great mix of wangle and detail looked a very exciting splore, cells look more like dungeons:mrgreen:....glad u made it then skankypants:mrgreen:

Yeah, the bulb reflection shot would have come out better if I'd have wiped the two inches of pigeon shit off first I guess :p

Cracking shots mate , you covered it well it, congrats on the lens too, Ssshhh.... cant wait to get hold of one, I;d get one too but i have tok 11-16 and an 8 so i will still juggle them :D

I really do wish I had not clicked on this report and seen these images.

Why, you ask?

Well, it has absolutely nothing to do with the photos, which I have to say are the best set I have seen from here, hands down, more to do with the fact I know i will never be ninja enough to get in to see this for myself and these shots have given me such an I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE feeling :( :wcry:

Thanks all! :)

I really do wish I had not clicked on this report and seen these images.

Why, you ask?

Well, it has absolutely nothing to do with the photos, which I have to say are the best set I have seen from here, hands down, more to do with the fact I know i will never be ninja enough to get in to see this for myself and these shots have given me such an I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE feeling :( :wcry:

You'll be fine Zero... doesnt matter how ninja you are, the noise you have to make into this place is about as subtle as an air raid siren in a library :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back