Southern Splore Tour Pt 2 : Potters manor nr crowborough.Sussex, June 2012.

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But then again you never know what goes on behind closed doors and all that...moving on rather swiftly Potters Manor mmm..​

Ha ha you do know what goes on, you demanded to know that time i borrowed your little pink fairy dress ,nice pics dude still no idea where your head is though ?. ;)

Ha ha you do know what goes on, you demanded to know that time i borrowed your little pink fairy dress ,nice pics dude still no idea where your head is though ?. ;)

blabloo, i was referring to where does the ' go initally then things went a lil crazy :D

Great piks Lucky i was arsing around with that chair upstairs to long to take that many piks and you have taken some epic shots and of things i didnt even notice at the time :)

Shhhh piks blown away again by your capturisations x

Thanks to all for your lovely feedbacks

It's depressing to see how buggered this place is now, I remember it being quite intact when it was first reported on.

Yeah i've seen pictures of this from only last year and it seemed in a lot better state, I think the locals have had a few raucous parties there too

Back