St Peter's Seminary, Cardross, November 2008

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks a bit like one of those combined shopping centre & appartment complexs which were popular in the 1960s & 70s.

It's a shame it couldn't have been adapted for something else, a weekend-retreat style hotel would have been interesting.

Funny thing was, whilst we were waiting for you stragglers at Pirniehall, I heard what I thought was a V8. As we all looked to see it turn the corner, it was actually Jamie's Moggy:lol::lol::lol:

thank god it wasnt a v8! :lol:
on our way home, Jamie decides to do a bit of drifting down the country lane and i nearly ate some of the field next to me as the door swung open and the deathtrap fridge has no seatbelts :mad: :lol:

thank god it wasnt a v8! :lol:
on our way home, Jamie decides to do a bit of drifting down the country lane and i nearly ate some of the field next to me as the door swung open and the deathtrap fridge has no seatbelts :mad: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:I would have given my left testicle to see that:lol::lol::lol::lol:

thas a great site.
thanks for the pics.

any intresting graffiti or was it all mindless tagging?

EDIT:=- Just found this. some nice pics of the site, the ones you can move around (love to know how they are made) and video from the 60's.
St Peter's Seminary, Cardross

Good find:) It looks to have deteriorated quite a bit since the panoramas were taken, I wonder how old they are.

just like to to say hello as this is my first post and also nice to meet the guys that made it out for the visit on sunday.
Very interesting place and very strange design of a building, certainly not what you would expect to find in the middle of the woods.

Oh and as for the V8 moggy !! haha well maybe some day.... adrenaline really should close doors properly behind him to avoid any sudden departures.

great clip of pictures and video of the place aswell brings the place to life and lets you see how it used to be , dont get that very often with places.

jamie

Latest posts

Back