Stone House Hospital (again), Stone - Jan 12 - Pic Heavy, Soz

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics, love the entry story.

So was the place very securely locked or are the youth of Stone more civilized then the rest of uk

What is the future of the buildings

Great pics, love the entry story.

So was the place very securely locked or are the youth of Stone more civilized then the rest of uk

What is the future of the buildings

The site has been very secure for years, with 8-10ft palisade fencing and 24hr security. I wouldn't say the Dartford youth are known for behaving.

The site is now being developed into residential homes. The older buildings are staying, but it looks as though the later are being demolished and hundreds of new builds squeezed in, as per usual. I doubt that much of the greenery will survive.

An excellent variety of shots -good job! :)

No's 3 and 8 are me faves.....
The one of the Water Tower shadow on the Chapel is a cracker! :notworthy:

It's surprising where you can go if you look like you belong there.;) In an earlier incarnation, as an engineer, I have wandered around working factories, unaccompanied, here and on the continent, similarly dressed and never been challenged by anyone. (I must dust off the hard hat, ear defenders and hi viz jacket and stick them in the car in case an opportunity arises:) )

Back