Sutton Hospital - A Nightmare Explore!

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh noes! I bet The pigeons have all been looking at your pics!
They'll reset your limit once a month and they'll be back.

No pctures man but it sounds like you took one for the team...damn photobucket...damn you being popular :) nice one !

I've visited an old pigeon infested church that was equally as bad as this!. Luckily I had a proper respirator with me as I had the works van. Must say that i couldn't smell a thing with it on but I knew it must have been bad.

My exploring partner only had a dust mask though, so we didn't end up spending too much time in there.

As an earlier comment mentioned, pigeon crap is pretty nasty.. so proper mask isn't optional IMO.. both for your health and stomach contents retention :mrgreen:

As an earlier comment mentioned, pigeon crap is pretty nasty.. so proper mask isn't optional IMO.. both for your health and stomach contents retention :mrgreen:

I'll echo those comments - my friend is a TV outside broadcast cameraman and he is waiting for a heart and lung transplant now after prolonged exposure to pigeon sh*t... it's VERY nasty stuff.

Thanks for your remarks V70.

Latest posts

Back