Swallow Farm, Wales - September 2013 *PIC HEAVY*

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

antonymes

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
This one was a totally accidental find, whilst out for a drive. I just spied it out of the corner of my eye, driving down a windy, remote lane in the middle of nowhere.
It didn't look like much at first, barely a stick of furniture, bird shit and swallow nests everywhere, but had some lovely wallpapers and few surprised in the cellar.
No history, sorry. Just a random find.
Visited earlier this week with a non member and his dog. Was only there for about an hour, but managed to get a few decent shots. Enjoy.

Right, lets get cosy

Wonderful window

Weathered wall

Fun with Light

The doors

Tiles

Lovely wallpaper

The cellar

Jar collection

Ascent

The kitchen

Which way now?

Strange light

A room with a view

Fireplace

The cupboard was bare

Dead bird on the stairs. Can anyone spot the sinister spider in his web funnel?

The birds have been decorating

More wallpaper

The bathroom

Bathroom door

Another window

Switch

Thanks for looking.​

Last edited:
Amazing find and amazing pics too! If this would have been round by me, some little tw*t would have set it on fire long ago

Last edited by a moderator:
Orbs a plenty on so many of those pics... I'm waiting for the "believers" to comment. Staggered they haven't already!

Yes! I believe I need to give my UV filter a wipe from time to time. Does make for happy accidents though!

Nice one! That's the way to find a site, glad people are still finding new places like this.
Great photos, cheers for sharing! :)

Nice one! That's the way to find a site, glad people are still finding new places like this.
Great photos, cheers for sharing! :)

Absolutely. I'm much more interested in finding undiscovered places, although I've still got a hell of a long list of "must see" places! Got a few more I need to check out soon, if I get the time. :)

Latest posts

Back