Swansea calling....

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waeffe

Reaction score
Hey folks,

Just joined and completely awestruck by many of the posts around the site....utterly bowls me over.

Living a tad Westward of Swansea, and have done a few solo adventuring the past few years, but it is always so very creepy on yer own. I would welcome any PMs from others intending to do some 'photographic archiving' of interesting places in the local area.

Look forward to hearing from others, and will upload a few of my own once I work out things on here.

I also have many (mostly landscape) photos on these sites....

http://www.waeffe.deviantart.com/

http://shadowness.com/Waeffe

In the mean time....take it easy ¦)

Waeffe

Last edited:
Welcome along! So shortage of sites in Walesland!
You'll love it here. Can't wait to be blown away by YOUR finds! :)

Hello Waeffe,

I am slightly east of Swansea, in the neath llandarcy area, I would be happy to hook up with you on adventures. Get in touch I have a found few places that could be worth getting on camera. taken a few snaps get in touch we can grab a coffee and plan a few outings. I particularly like old industrial sites, I gained this interest as a young boy running around old pit and mining buildings !!

Speak soon

Hello Waeffe,

I am slightly east of Swansea, in the neath llandarcy area, I would be happy to hook up with you on adventures. Get in touch I have a found few places that could be worth getting on camera. taken a few snaps get in touch we can grab a coffee and plan a few outings. I particularly like old industrial sites, I gained this interest as a young boy running around old pit and mining buildings !!

Speak soon

Hey man, will definately be in touch in the next few weeks...sounds like a cunning plan indeed to start things with a coffee, many great things have been planned over the great brown beverage.

Latest posts

Back