The child-murderer Villa

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG what an explore! That is truely amazing cant believe it looks that clean. Timewarp or what. Euoogh that marble fireplace and wallpaper together though, tasteful. NOT! :sick:

Amazingly preserved, but is it derelict/abandoned or taken care of by family?
It looks in too good a condition to be empty so long.

Amazingly preserved, but is it derelict/abandoned or taken care of by family?
It looks in too good a condition to be empty so long.

Its abandoned.

My own guess is that someone once had taken care of it, otherwise it was in much worse condition.

Just put a short movie online.
Still has to work on my video-skills, but it turned out to be ok i guess...

[ame]http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=0GyoLNqI2Pw[/ame]

That is such a cool video. Suitable creepy...love the snapshot effect. :mrgreen:
What was the incidental music from, bartje? I recognise it but can't recall where from.

That is such a cool video. Suitable creepy...love the snapshot effect. :mrgreen:
What was the incidental music from, bartje? I recognise it but can't recall where from.

No idea! Just seached a suitable sound on the net...

Thanks for the compliment!

Bart

tv

i seem to recall seeing this place before too, after racking my brains for a day or so seem to remember it being on a tv program shown in the uk, anyone else remember that, or shall i call the men in white coats?
A

i seem to recall seeing this place before too, after racking my brains for a day or so seem to remember it being on a tv program shown in the uk, anyone else remember that, or shall i call the men in white coats?
A

Now you made me curious, so please call in the man in white coats....;)

it looks realy cool, great pictures:) maybe it has been used for a film, it might explain why it's so 'clean'

:wconfused::wconfused::wconfused:
seem to recall a strange but true type prog, documentary, telling the story just as bartje tells it, hard to forget that decor and those statues.surely someone must look after this place? in a small way at least.
A

That is one of the few derelict places I've seen photos of that I've found genuinely creepy. Possibly as it has a "still possibly occupied by... I don't want to think who" kind of feel to it.

The natural lighting just adds to the creepyness, photos 6 and 8 especially.

Don't hang around in there....... I've calculated that she's about due to be released........ she might come strolling in.

now that is waaaaaayyy too perfect, and very creepy!!!
An awesome find, looks like something out of a horror film!

Latest posts

Back