The Coffin Shop. April '13.

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think before it closed down it was a museum hence everything being laid out the way it is, but I guess when the museum shut up shop they left everything behind. Great place.

I think before it closed down it was a museum hence everything being laid out the way it is, but I guess when the museum shut up shop they left everything behind. Great place.

Yeah, they used to run tours of the place for a little over £6. The final one ran on the 24th March 2013, the contractors then moved in to begin the renovation...

Looks amazing!

What an amazing find, just surprised that everything is still in situ and the usual vandals or metal robbers haven't been in and stripped the place bare!

Guess who's back?

They know all about it now though.
Just had a quick look on google earth, can't actually see a wall or any razor wire.

Guess who's back?

Just had a quick look on google earth, can't actually see a wall or any razor wire.

Maybe try opening your eyes? Do me a favor, get down from your high horse and stop being a prat on threads for no reason, fed up of removing your comments now. Even I can see the bloody wall at the rear of this site...

Any problems, feel free to discuss with me via PM...

M...... Even I can see the bloody wall at the rear of this site...

Maybe DB is refering to the fact that it is the back of the building and not a wall? Picky but accurate

Mustve have been a figment of our imagination that we climbed over and snagged ourselves on then!!

Isn't that access details ;)

That saying its a lovely site despite how/when/where you got in :)

Guess who's back?

blahhhhhhhhhh!! go away you silly person and get your facts right instead of presuming...did you not know that google earth images are at times in areas dated...? and also before you comment about something as sensative as that think about what your saying and what we all share and do on this forum! tut!:p

Back