The Lost Thread House - February 2014

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It all depends on what one is trying to record - Well composed photographic art; or the atmosphere of an interior untouched by human interference since the last occupier exited the building, in their coffin twenty odd years before. Having see very good examples of both over the years, I much prefer the latter.

Totally agree, weren't a criticism. I think I'd be inclined to do the same if I were in your shoes.
Definitely adds the finish to it.
I always have believed in two types of photographers.....
Photoggers that shoot scenes that already exist in its current format, or Photoggers that constructively manipulate a scene to create a format envisaged in their mind.
I know which one I fall into...

Loving your style.

Totally agree, weren't a criticism. I think I'd be inclined to do the same if I were in your shoes.
Definitely adds the finish to it.
I always have believed in two types of photographers.....
Photoggers that shoot scenes that already exist in its current format, or Photoggers that constructively manipulate a scene to create a format envisaged in their mind.
I know which one I fall into...

Loving your style.

I have to admit I'm not generally one for moving things, but when you get to most places you find that someone's already come in and moved things. I had 2 trips to Red Dress Manor, and in the space of 6 weeks loads of thing had moved around.

The secret is to be the first in ;)

Latest posts

Back