The Worcester Porcelain Factory ..things left behind..July 2012

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Henry and John Sandon have been alerted to this - Henry was the curator of the museum at Royal Worcester - and they will hopefully be able to organise a rescue of the artifacts before they are skipped. They'll be so grateful to hear about this!

Henry and John Sandon have been alerted to this - Henry was the curator of the museum at Royal Worcester - and they will hopefully be able to organise a rescue of the artifacts before they are skipped. They'll be so grateful to hear about this!

gosh thats good thankyou..it does seem such a shame when you see boxes with THROW on them just being mounded up in the room with so many bits and pieces in that im sure hold some of the history of the very famous Worcester porcelain....and im almost certain that the museum that is only a stones throw away from this building are unaware of whats left still in the safe rooms there...:)

great stuff really good pics of the flotsam of human endeavour what a waste! did some research on my family tree recently found my great great great great grandma was a painter for wedgewood tried to find the church where she was interred but to no avail living at the end of the world, well seems that way, only had a few hours but got some good info to carry on the research,stuff like yours can assist in building a picture, ta very much!

great stuff really good pics of the flotsam of human endeavour what a waste! did some research on my family tree recently found my great great great great grandma was a painter for wedgewood tried to find the church where she was interred but to no avail living at the end of the world, well seems that way, only had a few hours but got some good info to carry on the research,stuff like yours can assist in building a picture, ta very much!

how interesting...directly opposite this building is the large area where the workers sat and painted...rows of desks with the little pots on with brushes in them still all sat there..quite facinating really, unfortunatly the inside of that building was not to be seen on that day...always another day though:)

Latest posts

Back