Tone Mills, Somerset. Feb '13

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice report and great pics, visited here with ****** at the turn of the year, did you have to jam the door to the right of the teasel machine and crawl through? A right bloody mess I made of me new Yuletide jumper a present from my dear wife, It’ll never be fit to be seen again, There are some benefits from exploring that you wouldn’t imagine!

I feel that this place is a look into times past, (Those of us that seen it are privileged) that it is being slowly robbed and destroyed is not only shameful but a reflection on what we as a whole consider worth keeping
:)

Nice report and great pics, visited here with ****** at the turn of the year, did you have to jam the door to the right of the teasel machine and crawl through? A right bloody mess I made of me new Yuletide jumper a present from my dear wife, It’ll never be fit to be seen again, There are some benefits from exploring that you wouldn’t imagine!

I feel that this place is a look into times past, (Those of us that seen it are privileged) that it is being slowly robbed and destroyed is not only shameful but a reflection on what we as a whole consider worth keeping
:)

Nah that door was already jammed open so all i had to do was squeeze through... :)

lovely shots of such an intriging place, truely a little time capsule with such large pieces of machinary and little bits and pieces just left behind. Its been on my ta do list for sumtime the more i see of it i need to move me arse as places seem to be disappearing fast nowdays.
thanx for sharing PS very nicely done:mrgreen:

love this one , its only down the road from me , doesn't look any worse than when i last visited middle of last year from your pics. maybe the chavs and pikeys have let it slip to the back of their minds for a bit

Back