Unknown Building, Merthyr Tydfil - March 2012

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing wrong with posting an 'unknown' building and asking for help with info on it. I think thats even in the posting rules. It's a derelict place after all.

I really need to get some boots or something. I explore alone far too often and worry I'll end up hurting myself. Cheers for the reality check.

Steve

I'm sorry but this report is a crock of shite of a thread.

For a start, there is no history or value - unknown building - and even the pics are just a load of nothinhg. Shit and crab on the floor.
Also, the pics are WAY, WAY, WAY overcooked and look like mince. Post the originals ffs.

At the end of the day, if DP thinks this constitutes a thread then there are serious problems as this subject matter is bad without the crap editing and worse with terrible content.,

lol! get out there and show us how its done then if your such the expert. ill look forward to your expert photos and reporting skill.

killisurbex keep up the good work.

I really need to get some boots or something. I explore alone far too often and worry I'll end up hurting myself. Cheers for the reality check.

Steve

Yep since this visit I've got some proper boots lol. It was the 2 hr hospital wait that was the worst part! :(

Yes, this was the old Job Centre/Labour Exchange as far back as I can remember.
My schoolfriend and I had a "den" underneath a part of the old YMCA building, he told me his father went to a building somewhere between the ymca and job centre for freemasonic meetings!

p.s. I also remember hearing the building was sold for £1! ..probably to Merthyr council.

Latest posts

Back