Urb Ex bike trials

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Me and a mate have been filming a little video of him riding his bike around the place. So i thought id put up a little clip of what we have done. The full thing will be ready i na month or so, all locations are abandoned, Fullers earthworks, swallows tiles etc etc. hope you like.
[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw0fiTZgAZI[/nomedia]

hoping to smuggle him into pyestock soon too.

Looks wicked! Video is very cool, great way to utilise these places.

You should try BMX-ing from the top of fullers to the bottom, that'd be some achievement.

Great vid! I get the feeling if sec turned up, he might get away a little quiver than you! :p
I look forward to more!

:lol::lol:When i seen Bikes i thought about "hows he smuggling in a motorbike thinking trials bike :lol::lol:Then i seen the video now i understand good luck :)

cheers people, the last drop off on that little clip, a security guy/ vigilante/ jobsworth type was just trying to boot us out, he was gobsmacked when dave dropped off that loading bay. We looked at top to bottom in fullers. dave did a few of the flights of stairs that have the bottoms missing. so he would be well up for that, i thinkwe are going back there to get a few more shots we want so ill add that to the list!

awesome i love a good biking video , as krela said make sure you post the finished article,

just out of curiosity did he get many punctures during filming ?

Great video... wooooooooo! But he's absolutely mad! Does he not get worried having no saddle? The idea of where the saddle tube will go if he "flexs" too much on a drop brought tears to my eyes... :p

Reminds me of a program I saw th eother day with a Scotish guy on his bike round some old rail yard. Awsome stuff :)

Back